<script data-ad-client="ca-pub-5599284288700829" async src="https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script>
The Pakistan Dental Association is an organization of dentists which has as its aim the encouragement of the health of the public and the promotion of the art and science of dentistry. There are Branches of the Association in all States and a Provisional Branch in the Northern Territory. Membership is voluntary and over 90% of dentists in Pakistan are members. This membership implies an obligation for members to practice their profession in accordance with the high standards laid down by the Association.
- Maintain a national body representing organized dentistry in Pakistan; namely, the Central Council of the Pakistan Dental Association and its Executive Committee.
- Maintain a national headquarters for the Association,
- Maintain the records of Association activities and history
- Maintain a continuing communication with the membership,
- Manage the Association’s finances and maintain a continuing communication with the membership.
: A non-numeric value encountered in /mnt/BLOCKSTORAGE/home/376729.cloudwaysapps.com/ejfqdurpky/public_html/wp-content/themes/listingpro/functions.php
on line 4317