The vision of the Liaquat College of Medicine & Dentistry is to be a transformational leader in medical & dental education through exemplary education, research and ethics, patient-centered care and community health.
Short Term Strategies
- To improve the quality of education by introducing reforms and new initiatives in curriculum formulation, textbook and instructional materials development, teacher training, examination and assessment and monitoring and supervision by 2020.
- Meeting the learning needs of the students which include learning tools (knowledge, skills, values and attitude) by 2020.
- Prepare continuous and lifelong learners by 2020
- Institutionalize uniform, valid and reliable examination system by 2020.
- To strengthen basic education through teacher training, use of information and communication technologies, better coordination, integrated curriculum, improved examination and assessment system and strict monitoring and supervision by 2020.
- To recruit competent, capable and committed scholar-teachers purely on merit basis at all levels of education by 2020.
- To standardize and institutionalize teacher training arrangements, accreditation and certification procedures and processes in compliance with the National Standards for Teachers by 2020
- To review and reform the assessment and examination system to make it compatible with the national and international needs and standards by 2020.
- To promote regulated and monitored Public-Private Partnership for educational development by 2020.
- Character building with ethical values relevant to all human beings by 2020.
- Providing knowledge and skilled training focusing on community needs by 2020.
- Promote culture of research and innovation by 2020.