Delivery Walay offers six (6) services that can be used by customers: Ecommerce Pickup and Delivery – Reverse Logistics – Cash On Delivery – Domestic and International couriers – Added commerce, demand generation – Micro warehousing
A last mile delivery network covering; 5 Provinces, 960+ Cities, 156+ District & Small Towns, and eventually 60,000+ Villages in Pakistan.
– Micro logistic service to enable small package commerce,
– Establish one km delivery areas in urban Pakistan and convenience of last
mile pickup in rural Pakistan,
– Link households, SMEs and local artisans to global markets,
– Improved standards of living through job creation and skill training in
logistics & E-commerce,
– Reduce the cost and pass on value in the chain,
– Support to women owned enterprises – empowerment of women,
– Environment friendly – delivery on-foot or cycles only.
We plans to collaborate wiht different like-minded agencies and brands to build a truly inclusive Pakistan by promoting Brown box commerce with a 360 degree approach which is only complete by enabling cash management for the business on a same day basis.