Burhani Hospital was initially established as dispensary in 1913, for treatment of Influenza which had spread in Karachi as an epidemic. The dispensary was later upgraded as Marvi Maternity Home. In 1978 His Holiness Dr. Syedna Muhammad Burhanuddin (TUS) converted the facilities to a full fledged general hospital to be managed by Burhani Medical Board.
The hospital is equipped with modern and state of the art facilities; the hospital strives to give the best health services to ibadullah. Some of the city’s best and renowned doctors practice at Burhani Hospital, both as full time and visiting specialist.